Snap Pea & Radish Salad with Burrata
- 2 French Breakfast Radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 pint Snap Peas (halved)
- 2 C Spring Mix (roughly chopped)
- ¼ C Mint (fresh leaves, chopped)
- 1 T Scallions (finely chopped (about ½ scallion))
- 8 oz Burrata cheese
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 pinch Flaky Sea Salt
Gather your ingredients
- Let burrata come to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine radishes, peas, spring mix, mint, and scallions.
- Add olive oil and lime juice to bowl, and toss to coat.
- Tear burrata to expose center, and set out on plates. Sprinkle flaky salt on top.
- Top burrata with salad.
In mine, I split some of the pea pods open to add to the texture variation!
Jay Mendelsohn is the co-founder of Stargazer Hollow, and he heads up the farming operation here. He cares for all of the vegetables, trees, herbs, fruits, and animals here at the farm.
Jay is also a long-time professional chef, and creates the recipe of the week as well as passing on tips for vegetable preparation and pairings!